12 MAY 2014 - 12 APRIL 2016

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday And Slightly Cooler, 20 Jul 2014

Today is my dad's birthday.  I have been doing family history and my ancestors seem close at the moment.  I have been communicating with Croslin relatives and sending information back and forth through ancestry.com.  I am hoping we can all work together to extend the line.
My dad and I on my wedding day, 8 Dec 1967.
Dad and special grandchildren, Bobby & Jeanna.
Better weather today in not being so warm and the air is actually cool with a slight breeze and overcast skies.  Very nice.  We attended church and enjoyed the talks and lessons.  We learned about the Holy Ghost.  He is a life long companion if we are keeping the commandments and then listening when he does direct us.

Sister Smith and Sister Marsh joined us for dinner this afternoon.  We enjoyed the food and getting to know one another a little better.  Sister Marsh and her family has traveled and lived all over the world.  Her experiences were interesting.

We attended the monthly fireside at the Visitors' Centre where Sister Smith and Sister Hale told of their conversation stories under the title of, "Why I Believe."  They were both amazing stories and each recognized events in their lives before being introduced to the gospel where the Holy Ghost had prompted them.

From Home:

From John & Kristy Farar.  Welcome to earth, little Weston!

No comments:

Post a Comment